- 1 cup of fresh baby arugula
- 4 oz. of eggplant
- 4 oz. of zucchini
- 4 oz. of yellow peppers
- 4 oz. red peppers
- 4 oz. portobello mushrooms
- 4 oz. of sweet potato
- 4 oz. of asparagus spears
- 4 oz. of red onion
- 2 tablespoons of Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of Montreal steak seasoning
- Lightly grill vegetables in olive oil and seasoning. Allow vegetables to cool.
- Arrange on bed of fresh baby arugula.
- Drizzle with dressing if desired.
Vegetables may be chopped/diced/shredded as desired.
This recipe was featured in WINK News! Click here to see the full segment.