This recipe contains 4 fruits/veggies and serves four people. It has 66 calories and 26 mg of sodium. Thank you to the American Heart Association for this scrumptious and nutritious recipe!
- ½ cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 tspn fresh chopped mint
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbspn lemon juice
- ½ cup cantaloupe balls
- ½ cup blackberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup fresh (or canned in juice) pineapple
- In small bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients
- In medium bowl, gently mix the fruit except the mint, being careful not to crush the berries.
- Spoon ½ cup of fruit onto each plate.
- Drizzle with dressing and top with a spring of mint. Serve.