Incorporating more vegetables into your diet doesn’t mean it has to be boring! Try these delicious zucchini enchiladas from Delish.com.
- Preheat oven to 350º. In large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and season with salt. Cook until soft, 5 minutes, then add garlic, cumin, and chili powder and stir until combined. Add shredded chicken and 1 cup enchilada sauce and stir until saucy.
- On a cutting board, use a Y-shaped vegetable peeler to make thin slices of zucchini. Lay out three, slightly overlapping, and place a spoonful of chicken mixture on top. Roll up and transfer to a baking dish. Repeat with remaining zucchini and chicken mixture.
- Spoon remaining 1/3 cup enchilada sauce over zucchini enchiladas and sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake until melty, 20 minutes.
- Garnish with sour cream and cilantro and serve.