This recipe from the American Heart Association serves four people and costs only $1.24 per serving!
- 2 6 – oz. packaged, fat-free pineapple yogurt
- 1 cup sliced strawberries OR 1 cup mixed berries
- 1 large banana (about 1 cup sliced)
- 1/4 cup low-fat granola (4 Tbsp)
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa, unsweetened
- 1 Tbsp. confectioner’s sugar
- 2 tsp. hot water
- To assemble parfaits, in small dish, layer about 1/3 cup yogurt, 1/4 cup sliced strawberries, 1/4 cup sliced bananas and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon granola.
- In small cup, stir together cocoa, confectioners, sugar and hot water until smooth. Drizzle 1 teaspoon over each parfait.