This healthy recipe contains 481 kilocalories, 14 grams of protein and 189 milligrams of calcium. It is recommended that this meal is prepped a day before serving.
- 8-1/4 tbsp of fresh shredded carrots
- 3 tbsp of tri-color pepper strips
- 3-1/2 tbsp of fresh julienne yellow squash
- 3-2/3 tbsp of fresh julienne zucchini
- 2 tbsp of fresh slivered red onion
- 3-3/8 oz of 12″ honey wheat tortilla wrap
- 1/2 oz of garlic hummus
- 2-7/8 cup of fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 oz of spectrum rainbow mix (or micro greens)
- Marinate the carrots, pepper strips, yellow squash, zucchini and red onion for about one hour.
- Drain and set aside.
- Lay wrap flat on a cooking board and spread hummus evenly over it.
- Spread the veggie marinade evenly on top of the spinach.
- Top it with the rainbow mix/microgreens.
- Start rolling the wrap and tuck in the sides. Finish rolling.
- Cut the wrap at a diagonal.
This recipe was featured in WINK News! Click here to see the full segment.