Drinking a substantial amount of water daily is tough. Don’t worry, SELF Magazine has a couple of easy tips that will have you drinking more water in no time!
- Add flavor to your water by adding a bit of excitement – dunking fresh fruit or veggie slices into your pitcher
- Drink a glass after every bathroom break – head to the kitchen after a bathroom break to grab a glass of water for the walk back to your desk
- Drink water with every meal – drinking a full glass before each meal can help curb your calorie intake and satisfy your water intake goal
- Dilute sugary drinks with water – water down your daily habit of drinking juice, lemonade or iced tea with a couple of drops of water
- It’s okay to choose sparkling or mineral water – don’t go for the soda, sparkling water or mineral water is a great alternative
- Select water-rich foods – this may be sneaky but it is a great way to increase the amount of water you consume. Try eating more cucumbers, zucchini, watermelon and grapefruit.
Check out more water consumption tips at SELF.com.